Shopping Online

Monday, June 14, 2010

owh GOD

It’s been a long time I didn’t post on my blog. My study lives already pass off. And yeah I’m waiting toward my final result. I know, it’s already sixth month I nothing (in my blog). Guess what? I’m married. Surprise? Yeah… I know. These pass six month I’m totally busy with students. Owh forgot to tell you. I’m a trainee teacher. I’m freaking busy and tense with school. A lot of work I have to do. Not only busy with my students but prepare myself to teach them freakin owh God. It’s finally over and I am glad. Now I’m waiting for the result, then interview then go to work. Thanks god giving me teacher position toward my future life. Anyway that’s not the point I’m writing now. Anyway yeah… I love to mumble a lot. GOD!!!!!! Anyway I want to tell ya my wedding. How it was… owh GOD freakin not so good. Everything have to handle by my own.. God… I tell you later. Bye for now. Ma battery seriously low.

1 comments:

Cik Lily said...

nana..it's been along time you dind't update your blog. hehe. keep blogging dear. want to hear everything from u. oh, kak liya is preggy already, if u dont know la.. hehe.. this is her blog. http://adlya.blogspot.com/2010/06/sudah-26-minggu.html
let's and do keep in touch dear. there's nothing can stop us from sharing our story..
oh, i want to know everything about your wed! so excited!

so.. enjoy your life newlyweds!
luv n mis u so damn much...

Post a Comment